Dwarf Pea 3-Pack plantes pods for Smart Garden
Grow Dwarf Pea at home!
Green peas are a valuable source of protein, iron and insoluble fiber. Insoluble fiber helps to reduce serum cholesterol thus reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke. Peas are eaten when fresh or used in multitude of recipes to add taste to soups, salads or stews.
Click & Grow Dwarf Pea benefits:
- Germinates in just 2 weeks
- Expect you first pea pods to mature in about 35 days after planting.
- Peas are high in fiber, protein, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin K, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc and lutein.
- Perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food. Flowers, sprouts and pods can all be used for cooking.
- Dwarf Peas are easy to grow in with a Click & Grow indoor garden
Out of stock