The Smart Garden 3
The Smart Garden 3 takes care of your plants automatically by making sure they have enough water, light and nutrients at all times.
Our NASA inspired Smart Soil makes sure your plants get the optimal configuration of water, oxygen, and nutrients, while special LED grow lights provide them with the energy they need to thrive. No pesticides, plant hormones, or any other harmful substances are used.
With a modular lamp arm, updated LED’s and a sleek design, this is the ultimate self-growing garden. Comes with 3 complimentary basil plant capsules so you can start growing right away!
The Smart Garden 9
The Smart Garden 9 is a meticulously designed, self-growing indoor garden that revolutionizes how fresh food is grown.
Our NASA inspired Smart Soil makes sure plants get the optimal configuration of water, oxygen, and nutrients, while special LED grow lights provide your plants with the energy they need to thrive. All you need to do is plug in the biodegradable plant capsules, fill the water tank and plug in the power cord. Your Smart Garden 9 will take care of the rest: it’s the ultimate set-it-and-forget-it garden system that will grow herbs, flowers and salad greens with zero effort.
why should you grow your food with the Smart Garden?
- It’s healthy. You’ll get the cleanest and freshest food possible that’s grown in your own home. Doesn’t get cleaner and healthier than that. No pesticides, chemical herbicides or any other harmful substances.
- It’s smart. The best plant and material scientists have worked hard to make sure the Smart Soil adapts to each plant providing the best environment to grow. Even the most demanding seeds will sprout and continue growing thanks to the smavrt lighting and watering solutions. Just like in life, you’ll get the best results by working smart.
- It’s fun. Grow moving plants? Mix and match the plants? Experiment with exotic plants? You name it, we can make it happen.
- It’s affordable. No unnecessary add-ons allow us to keep the price point for this garden kit reasonable. Do you really need an app to grow your own food indoors? It’s fun, but not necessary. With the Smart Garden you’ll get superior quality without the flashy unnecessary gimmicks.
- It’s effortless. Even the most talentless gardener deserves great food. With the Smart Garden, all you have to do is fill the water tank, plug the garden in and just watch your plants thrive. You’ll be enjoying the spiciest chilies, sweetest strawberries and healthiest kale in no time. A child could do it!
- It’s sustainable. Less food waste. Fresh food stays fresh until you decide to eat it. Consume when needed.
The numbers behind the technology:
68% cheaper initial cost
Instead of using expensive mechanical compounds such as pumps, sensors, mixers, and filters to create an optimal environment for plants, Click & Grow developed a growing medium that provides an exact pH, aeration, moisture and nutrition level based on each plant/variety needs. Getting rid of all those expensive components allows us to reduce the technology/product cost drastically.
30% faster growing
The growth rate and yield of Click & Grow plants is 30-50 percent faster than those of soil-grown plants, under the same conditions. The main difference is extra oxygen in the smart soil that helps to stimulate root growth. Plants with ample oxygen in the root system absorb nutrients faster. The nutrients are sent directly to the root system and the plant does not have to search in the soil for the nutrients that it requires. Our plants require very little energy to find and break down food and use this saved energy to grow faster and produce more fruit.
600% more vitamins
Click & Grow is the only technology that reduces the moisture level in the root zone in a very controlled manner, and thereby uses water stress to increase bioactive compounds in plants. Like people, plants perform much better under controlled stress situations; for example, we have been able to increase the antioxidants (rosmarinic acid) level in basil up to 607%.
95% less water
Water supplies are shrinking all around the world. Today more than 70% of fresh water is used in agriculture. Most of this water will be run-off water that is not taken up by the plants. Click & Grow technology uses water even more efficiently than hydroponic systems. As we do not circulate water, 100% of the water goes directly through the root system.
38% reduced food waste
According to the USDA, food waste in the leafy greens segment can be as high as 60.7%. One of the most popular plants in this category is Kale, which has a 36.3% waste rate. These numbers describe only food waste that happens in stores and the supply change; similar waste happens in homes and restaurants, which increases the percentage. Our technology allows you to keep plants live up to 2 weeks after they are removed from the system. More importantly, you can pick from the system as many plants as needed.
100% reduced rockwool waste
Rockwool waste cannot be recycled, burned or decomposed under normal conditions. This has led to environmental issues, caused by light-weight pesticide and mineral containing waste. The production of rockwool-based substrates has a negative impact on the atmospheric CO2 levels.